Cash loans rush to the rescue
About our service
Upfinance.com is your fast solution to your unforeseen financial problems. From cash loan to bank inquiries, we answer all your questions about a kind of loans in the Philippines. We have built you a comprehensive list of all the banks and financial institutions across the nation to provide you a one-step solution.
What is a Cash Loan?
It’s the middle of the month and you are already strapped for cash when suddenly your car breaks down. Or are you already try to reduce credit debt when you suddenly need to run to the doctor. Don’t know what to do? A cash loan with no collateral is exactly what you want; sure approval is accepted within 1 day.
Online cash loans with no collateral are readily available in Philippines. These loans provide the requested amount over 1 hour or 1 day. Online loans relieve Filipinos from visiting the office of bank.
Online lending for Filipino citizens?
Application process is quite easy and minimum documentation is required. No collateral is required when you want to advantage a cash loan online. The turnaround time is fast enough for entire process to be completed in 1 hour.
Companies lending online cash in the Philippines convenient thanks to their sure approval. These provide an easier alternative to the traditional personal lend from a bank. Quick loans have picked up an immense popularity in Philippines owing to on ease process of getting the cash. There is certainty fast communication and swift resolution of inquiries. Customers can also find comfort in the fact that such lenders have local offices in Philippines in case they need to visit them.
What are the benefits of fast cash loan?
- The foremost advantage of money loans is that they are fast. The entire process beginning from application till receipt of cash takes as little as 1 hour in many cases.
- Convenience is another advantage of online cash. Completing your application from your home without even having to put up any collateral. Only a few documents are required to receive your money. Merely a couple of valid IDs help you to get your cash. Customers don’t need to state any reason for lend. Use the loan where you may need it. No loan check required.
- Interest rates are fairly reasonable if payments are made in a timely manner.
What you need to do to get online cash in the Philippines?
First you need to submit an application. Find a lender according to your parameters, for example:
– with no collateral documents
– within one day.
Once you have made the choice, click on the link to their website and register yourself. Fill out the form by entering the loan amount, tenure and other details. A response to your application will be sent to your email address. The download of the required documents may be on another page. Generally, a confirmation call will be made to you within 1 day of application.
Short loan Info – rates and limits
There are a vast number of companies supplying online cash loans with no collateral documents in Philippines. Different companies have varying rates of interest and other features. We bring you the list of some of the most reliable names:
They are intermediaries between an individual and financial institutions, while simplifying the process of applying for a lend. The lend term is a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 36 months, sure approval is accepted within 1 day. Filipino citizens aged 21 to 70 yr can count on a cash sum of at least ₱ 15000 and a maximum of ₱ 3000000. The interest on the loan is from 1.25% to 1.60%, depending on your condition. Approval takes 5-10 days from the day you applied. But it depends on of each respective lend providers.
The fintech company in the Philippines That offers loans to citizens under the age of 18. The lend amount varies depending on the loan rating, duration of stay in the company and will be based on the monthly base salary. The applicant can return the amount from 3 to 36 months. Online cash loans are typically reviewed within 1 hour or 1 day. Interest rates start at 0.5%.
This is a leader in online cash loans and runs in accordance with the U. S Securities and Exchange Commission. Filipinos between the ages of 21 and 40 can borrow at an interest rate of 15% per month. You can receive a minimum of ₱ 2000 and a maximum of₱ 500000. The loan repayment period is not more than 2 months. Money loans guarantee sure approval within 1-2 days.
MoneyMatch is an online marketplace where lenders invest in loans and borrowers gain access to loans. Filipinos between the ages of 21 and 60 can get cash from ₱ 25000 to ₱ 240000. Applicants can pay back even in a month while they can extend the tenure to 36 months. Only 3-5 days are needed for sure approval of the lend. The interest rate is only 1%.
The company is a crowdfunding platform based in the Philippines. Filipinos over the age of 18 can get a minimum loan amount of ₱ 10000 and a maximum amount of ₱ 200000. The loan term can be set from 3 to 12 months. Loans get sure approval from 1 hour to 3 days of time application. Interest rates can vary from 1.25% to 35%.
Complete information on loan conditions
- Online loans in the Philippines are short-term, and their tenure can be up to 12 months.
- Customers can choose a loan for 3, 6 or 12 months. It usually takes up 1 hour to 3 days. For most companies in the Philippines, the amount of the first loan does not exceed ₱ 25000, if you need a large amount, you will need more supporting documents.
- Any loan amount from a minimum of ₱ 2000 to a maximum of ₱ 3000000.
- Clients can make loan payments online or through money transfer centers.
- Commission for late payment of up to 10%. In case of non-payment of contributions, most credit companies turn to collection agencies for help.
- If the payment is not made, this affects the credit history of the person and it is likely that other lenders will not transfer their loans in the future.
- Legal measures may be taken in case of default.
Consider all the offers and choose the right one for you, depending on your requirements. We hope to help you understand the world of online cash loans.
I wish you good finance!