To uplift the living condition of its borrowers in all eighteen(18) branches where we operate so that they will contribute to the sustainable growth and development of the community and capable of sending their children to school preparing them to be assets to their community and become good citizens. 1. To provide easy and timely […]Visit site
Dr. Praxedes A. Ignacio Position: Director / President / CEO
|Min. financing amount||₱ 100000|
|Max.financing amount||₱ 1000000|
|Min. loan tenure||3 months|
|Max. loan tenure||24 months|
– At least 21 years old at the time of application but not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity
– Must be a Filipino Citizen
– Must have an office or residence landline
– With at least two (2) continuous years of profitable operations in the same line of business
A loan that establishes a consumer loan that is provided for personal use; generally unsecured and based on the borrower’s integrity and ability to pay.
The longest loan period is 10 years.Send an application
Since this type of loan is associated with large amounts of money and a large volume of documents, the term for making a decision by the Bank depends on two stages of verification. First, the Bank will check your solvency, this stage takes no more than 5 working days on average. Then the Bank will need to check the documents for the land or property you are buying, as well as make an assessment of it.Send an application
There is no single solution. If you need the lowest monthly payment, then take loan for the maximum possible period. If you are not sure that you will have a consistently high income, then take as little time as possible.Send an application
Filipino who is going to work abroad. Documents for issuing OFW loan:
Bank issues an OFW loan for up to 24 months.Send an application
The maximum loan amount of OFW / OCW depends on your income, but there is a maximum of 500,000 PHP.Send an application
|Full company name||Mallig Plains Rural Bank (Isabela), Inc.|
|Address||National Highway, Centro 2, 3323 Mallig, Isabela|
To uplift the living condition of its borrowers in all eighteen(18) branches where we operate so that they will contribute to the sustainable growth and development of the community and capable of sending their children to school preparing them to be assets to their community and become good citizens.
1. To provide easy and timely credit to needy small farmers, fisherman, vendors, entrepreneurs and salaried people at all times to help improve their living conditions;
2. To finance loans to small and medium enterprises such as small rice mills, housing, farm machineries, steelworks,and groceries;
3. To maintain and foster public confidence in the rural banking system by accepting ordinary savings, prime and time deposits.