Asia United Bank or (AUB) is a universal bank with its headquarters located at Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig. On October 3, 1997, AUB was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and started to operate as a commercial bank on October 31, 1997. In 2013, AUB was given authority by the […]Visit site
Jacinto L. Ng (Chairman) Ramon Y. Sy (Vice Chairman) Abraham T. Co (President & CEO)
Hasinto Ng - 100% of the shares
|Min. financing amount||₱ 2000|
|Max.financing amount||₱ 10000000|
|Min. loan tenure||1 months|
|Max. loan tenure||240 months|
Must have completed at least one (1) employment contract at the time of loan application
Interest Rates: From 1,63% per month
Minimum loan amount: 30 000 PHP
Maximum loan amount: 500 000 PHP
Minimum gross salary: USD$1,000.00
Payment terms: Up to 36 months
Approval time: 1 – 5 banking days
– Duly Filled-out and signed application form
– Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs each from the principal borrower and co-borrower
– Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if applicable)
– Photocopy of Certificate of Employment
– Photocopy of latest three (3) months payslip
– Photocopy of latest Income Tax return / BIR form 2316
– Photocopy of Business Registration Papers i.e., SEC Registration / Articles of
– Incorporation / By-laws / GIS or DTI Certificates Mayor’s Permit / Business Permit
– Photocopy of latest three (3) months bank statements
– Photocopy of Audited Financial Statements (for the last 2 years)
– Photocopy of Income Tax Return (for the last 2 years)
– List of major trade suppliers and customers w/ contact details (if applicable)
Take advantage of individual loan services that meet the unique needs of your business.
Description: Outright purchase of the client’s checks upon deposit of these checks in the client’s deposit account.
Description: Outright purchase of the client’s dollar-denominated or third-currency denominated drafts upon deposit of these drafts in the client’s deposit account.
Description: A credit facility wherein the clients receivables, in the form of post date checks, are discounted with a bank to obtain funds.
The Peso ONB Savings Account allows you to take advantage of a regular interest-earning account with bankbook protection. This encourages you to develop a good savings habit.
When you open an account, you have the opportunity to choose whether you want to use the EMB ONB debit card for convenient access to ATMs or to have only a book.
COST AND PAYMENT
Rates: 2.95% per month
Minimum Amount: The nominated amount by the CARDHOLDER or the sum of the following, whichever is higher:
a) Installment Transactions billed (billed charges for availing installment facilities);
b) Fees and finance charge;
c) A percentage of the total amount due, less above-mentioned letter a.
PLUS, past due amount and over limit, if any.
Rates: 1.6% per month
Transfer your Rewards Points to Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program. Click here to Learn More.
Enjoy a complimentary airport lounge access when you travel.
|Card Type||Equivalent Points to 1 Mile||Equivalent Spend to 1 Mile||Minimum Miles Required for Conversion|
|5 AUB POINTS||PHP 100
(5 AUB PTS x PHP20 SPEND = PHP100 SPEND PER MILE)
EQUIVALENT TO 20,000 AUB POINTS
(4,000 MILES x 5 AUB POINTS = 20,000 AUB POINTS
The maximum amount depends on income, AUB provides a loan for an amount not exceeding 500,000 PHP.Send an application
Yes, you can get a loan if you meet the Bank’s requirements:
– The applicant must be a citizen of the Philippines, at least 21 years old, but not older than 60 years at the time of repayment of the loan.
– At least one (1) employment contract must be completed at the time of applying for a loan
– Minimum gross salary of us $ 1,000
– Photocopy of the employment contract with POEA stamp
– Photocopy of the seaman’s passport and book
– of the seafarer’s registration certificate (SRC)
– Departure certificate issued by the staffing Agency
– Powers to deduct from the AUB account
AUB grants such a loan only to employees of accredited enterprises.Send an application
The monthly loan payment should not exceed 25% of net profit.Send an application
No, is not required for collateral.Send an application
The maximum period for which bank issue a salary loan is 36 months.Send an application
The longest loan period is 20 years.Send an application
There is no single solution. If you need the lowest monthly payment, then take loan for the maximum possible period. If you are not sure that you will have a consistently high income, then take as little time as possible.Send an application
No, the car is your property from the moment of purchase, but remains the bank’s guarantee for the loan period. This means that you cannot sell the car, and you also have to pay for car insurance so that the bank can receive its money in any case.Send an application
Initial registration is usually done by agents, so you get a copy of OR / CR. You must remember that the initial registration is valid for 3 years, so after that you need to renew it annually in LTO.Send an application
|Full company name||Asia United Bank|
|Address||Joy~Nostalg Center, No. 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Phone number||(02) 631-3333 / (02) 638-6888|
Asia United Bank or (AUB) is a universal bank with its headquarters located at Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig.
On October 3, 1997, AUB was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and started to operate as a commercial bank on October 31, 1997.
In 2013, AUB was given authority by the Central Bank of the Philippines to operate as a universal bank.
In 2018, AUB plans to open 15 new branches, which will bring its network size to 264 by the end of the year.
Attentive attitude to customers, good service. I received a loan for the amount I need without problems!