Asia United Bank or (AUB) is a universal bank with its headquarters located at Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig. On October 3, 1997, AUB was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and started to operate as a commercial bank on October 31, 1997. In 2013, AUB was given authority by the […]Visit site
Asia United Bank or (AUB) is a universal bank with its headquarters located at Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig.
On October 3, 1997, AUB was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and started to operate as a commercial bank on October 31, 1997.
In 2013, AUB was given authority by the Central Bank of the Philippines to operate as a universal bank.
In 2018, AUB plans to open 15 new branches, which will bring its network size to 264 by the end of the year.
Jacinto L. Ng (Chairman) Ramon Y. Sy (Vice Chairman) Abraham T. Co (President & CEO)
Hasinto Ng - 100% of the shares
Interest rate fixed: 1 year 5.5% 3 years 6% 4-5 years 6.5%
Minimum loan amount: 500 000 PHP
Maximum loan amount: Up to 80% of assessed value
Payment terms: Up to 20 years
Approval time: 5 banking days
Rates: From 8% APR
Minimum loan amount: 200 000 PHP
Maximum loan amount: Brand new: up to 80% of purchase price
Payment terms: 12-60 months
Approval time: 1-3 banking days
Down payment: As low as 20% of purchase price
Minimum loan amount: 30 000 PHP
Maximum loan amount: 250 000 PHP
Minimum basic salary: 10 000 PHP per month
Payment terms: Up to 36 months
Approval time: 1 – 5 banking days
– Duly Filled-out and signed application form
– Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs each from the principal borrower and co-borrower
– Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if applicable)
– Photocopy of Certificate of Employment
– Photocopy of latest three (3) months payslip
– Photocopy of latest Income Tax return / BIR form 2316
– Photocopy of Business Registration Papers i.e., SEC Registration / Articles of
– Incorporation / By-laws / GIS or DTI Certificates Mayor’s Permit / Business Permit
– Photocopy of latest three (3) months bank statements
– Photocopy of Audited Financial Statements (for the last 2 years)
– Photocopy of Income Tax Return (for the last 2 years)
– List of major trade suppliers and customers w/ contact details (if applicable)
Take advantage of individual loan services that meet the unique needs of your business.
ONE BUSINESS CREDIT
Enjoy the safety of the book and earn a fixed interest on your savings.
The Peso ONB Savings Account allows you to take advantage of a regular interest-earning account with bankbook protection. This encourages you to develop a good savings habit.
When you open an account, you have the opportunity to choose whether you want to use the EMB ONB debit card for convenient access to ATMs or to have only a book.
COST AND PAYMENT
Rates: 2.95% per month
Minimum Amount: The nominated amount by the CARDHOLDER or the sum of the following, whichever is higher:
a) Installment Transactions billed (billed charges for availing installment facilities);
b) Fees and finance charge;
c) A percentage of the total amount due, less above-mentioned letter a.
PLUS, past due amount and over limit, if any.
Rates: 1.6% per month
Transfer your Rewards Points to Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program. Click here to Learn More.
Enjoy a complimentary airport lounge access when you travel.
|Full company name||Asia United Bank|
|Address||Joy~Nostalg Center, No. 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Phone number||(02) 631-3333 / (02) 638-6888|