How it all began?
Two women engineers dreamed of changing the situation with getting education for poor students.
Studying in college, they witnessed how many of their peers dropped out of school due to lack of money to pay for tuition.
They wondered why most student loans require immediate repayment. It is logical to assume that during the training the students cannot pay the loans and it is reasonable to give him a deferral of payments until the end of the education. It was with this curious thought that they began to promote their financial organization. Their business solves an important social problem – it helps underprivileged students break the cycle of poverty.
Indeed, 76% of Filipino employers exclusively hire people with higher education, but only 10% of Filipinos have it because of the high costs. Education loans are not accessible to all people, because financial institutions consider them hopeless due to lack of credit history and solvency.
This is how InvestEd appeared.
What are the student loan conditions at InvestEd?
1. The credit is provided only to students of higher schools. At the time of applying for a loan, the applicant must be a student of the final or pre-final year, that is, no more than 2 years remain before graduation.
2. A loan is granted only to citizens of the Philippines and only for study at Philippine universities.
3. The maximum student loan amount is 100,000PHP.
4. The interest rate on the student loan is from 2.25% to 2.92% per month, which is significantly lower than Private Lending and MFIs.
5. The student is granted a deferment of payments until graduation.
6. The student will have to pay a credit servicing fee of 22% of the loan amount, but not less than 3,000 PHP.
7. Processing of a loan application is 3-7 business days.
|loan amt||12 mo.paymts||18 mo.paymts||24 mo.paymts||36 mo.paymts||48 mo.paymts|
What are the conditions for lenders at InvestEd?
To date, InvestEd has received over 21 million Php from sponsors. InvestEd also invites private individuals to cooperate.
The minimum fee is 1 000 000 PHP. This limitation is due to SEC rules, which allow you to receive investments from only a few lenders. Depending on the amount of investment and the term, investor income ranges from 6% to 12% per annum. The loan term can be from 36 to 72 months. For investors with a contribution of 1 000 000 PHP InvestEd offers a period of up to 36 months. At the same time, the investor does not need to wait for students who have been credited with his funds to graduate. Lender will receive interest income from 1 month.
InvestEd acts as a guarantor of the return of borrowed funds.
InvestEd Results for December 2019
To date, no student has defaulted on a credit! 100% of students pay on time or early. Thanks to the Investee program, a financial management and career development training program, our students are hired on average 27.5 days after graduation. 90% of our creditors decided to extend the InvestEd agreement and reinvest their income with us.